viernes, agosto 31, 2012

Ever for people Self-sacrificing

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
¡Totus Tuus, People!


«Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be brought to nothing (1 Cor 13:4-7).»

But why am I living as a broken-hearted. And how could I be not if the Stick of Love took longer than a blink of an eye to touch and caress me after my fault? How could I be not if the Stick of Love took longer than a blink of an eye to glide over my soul for me to hear the whispers of Love?. And boosted again!:

«The more I love you the more you despise me. My sorrows pour tears as if my Heart rained cats and dogs for claiming more love for you, while you love me so less. May I revoke you for you to go with slaves and lepers, with sinners and hellish hearts? Yes, I may though, in anyway, you went with sinners and hellish hearts. ‘I might’ revoke, because She is your Advocate conquering my soul for I always love without measure. ‘You are free to leave’ because Love cannot fill me to love without measure if I without measure were not constantly overloaded by the infinite Holy Ghost’s Love bowed at your feet’»

Jesus, I cannot call you Father, I cannot call you Friend even I cannot call you God, because you are so much more than any human word could mean to express, so agreeable Gentleness sprouting from You and so enjoyable Greetings leaping up from me. So I ask now this request to our Lady: ‘Grant me, now, Immaculate Mother, Lady of All People and Nations, that ye Vos permanent forever the mirror of broken-hearted souls and, ... do not let them ever to live without your confidence. Thanks.’


Love, that Love from Above is the Art of War. This is the Last Days of Saints Church for ever. The Door of Heaven, the Lady, is surrendered to the Red Blood of His Lamb. Then Her, the Door to Heaven with Their prayer, is opened mind to teach Who and Where is Jesus, the only King of Realm. Doesn't?

We are Legion. We do not cheat, we do not trick. Deceit is not in us, you can come when you wish. Please, ask our Mother before you come in here, we welcome you. But, the best is to start just now saying the prayer of the Lady, the American Lily, Our Lady.


Victor, a mere Lay Messenger from the Kingdom of Realm.